Return your jars for store credit! If you don't have access to recycling, this is a great way to make sure your product containers/packaging doesn't go to landfill. Save them over time to only pay for shipping once.
HOW IT WORKS
Please make sure to read and follow our guidelines to receive credit.
- You must have a Rewards Account with us to receive credit. Click the gift icon on the bottom left corner to enroll!
- Earn 100 points (100 points = $1) per full size glass jar (2oz, 4oz, 8oz), Cleansing Oil bottles, and Hydrosol Toner bottles. Returning the lid/cap isn't necessary to receive credit but we will recycle it if you return it. 1oz jars, metal tins, and cardboard tubes are not eligible for store credit, but we will happily accept them to reuse, recycle or compost.
- We will only accept our own glass containers in exchange for points. Please do not ship/drop off another company's packaging. Only our full size glass jars are eligible for credit, but we will accept anything purchased from our site to be responsibly disposed of.
- Jars must be completely clean of product and label residue to be eligible for credit. We will accept damaged jars, but they will not be eligible for credit.
- We will also accept our packing materials to reuse or recycle, such as our corn starch peanuts, kraft paper, cardboard boxes, paper tape, etc.
HOW TO START
Clean and scrub out your jars of remaining product residue and remove the label. Receiving already-clean jars makes the sanitization process a million times easier for us, so we greatly appreciate it :) Labels are 100% biodegradable and are easily removed by soaking in warm water.
Include your FULL NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS in the package. If you do not include your email address we cannot guarantee you will receive points.
Ship or drop off your jars to our studio:
Once we receive your jars, we will add the credit to your account in the form of points. For every jar returned (2oz, 4oz, 8oz, cleansing oil bottles, hydrosol toner bottles) you will receive 100 points. 100 points = $1.